This WIP #3 of my latest personal work, Anggoy Alunsina.
I was getting carried away with rendering the drapery close to her left leg. I stopped for a while and then I realized it would be a lot better if I just roughly painted everything in it first instead of intensively rendering one part at a time. That way, it would be easier for me to avoid getting too absorbed by the details and see the whole picture as it gets developed.
I'm not used to taking this long to do a painting but I really want it to look more detailed and more polished than anything I've put together so far without losing the traditional touch.